Vengeful Rhapsody Vengeful Rhapsody

Very nice

Hey. I love it. Good job. For your first animation, this is awesome. We shall be expecting a lot from you.

Oh and nice chick :) You should make a hentai game of her lol :) :D :P

Good job dude.

Janenba is born! Ep-2 Janenba is born! Ep-2

Awesome

Not bad at all. In fact it was awesome. Just a bit longer and it would be the best i have seen for dbz sticks.

By the way where did you get the sound fX?

Happy Birthday Card Happy Birthday Card

teehehehehe!

Nice job dude. Hilarious! meow-woof! lol

101 Rats 101 Rats

Hey! I loved it.

Very original. There are several bugs you should fix and you got a nice game. First you might wanna make some levels in it..maybe each level it gets harder?

One huge bug is when once you finish the game, on the second attempt it continues the counter on the number of rats killed. So i had 91 killed the first time, and then it went on from 91.

Also it was way more than 40 seconds. Oh and one of the rats were missing?

Ain-Soph responds:

A rat missing you say... wierd...

Anyway thanks alot :P, i'll do my best to fix it :)

6 Random Tutorials 6 Random Tutorials

Good job

This was awesome. I found it worthy staying on the portal. Very useful. I found it a little bit messy tho. For example the part where you get to pick what kind of tweens you want...it would be nice once one of them is viewed the other one would be after that before going on to fading.

Overall good job. Worth staying here :)

Blur & Trails Tutorial Blur & Trails Tutorial

its good!

Hey. Its perfect for n00bs. I remember you posting this in the forums and someone said its not blurry. It looks good in flash, but the alpha will kill your computer's RAM and also the file size will be increased. Don't think its a good idea. But still its perfect for newbs.